A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Famous Geezer Quotes

Famous Geezer Quotes

Someone in the WW3 thread brought up a good Geezer quote and I thought the subject really deserves its own thread.

Remembered by gloo pot:

Dying in a millisecond or dying by being blown into little pieces is still dying. So yes, I say get it the **** over with now and maybe learn something new from it. Like not poking a sleeping bear in the ass with your finger.
    My recent favorite:

Whereas, most arab nations would keep their women in barrels with a bunghole in the back, if they could get away with it. The power is in the moolahs, who are crazy as bedbugs and are responsible for keeping every muslim who listens to them in a state of paralyzed mental nothingness.
    A classic:

Dude, I did not fall off the turnip wagon and land on my head.
    Anyone else have any good ones? (I hope you dont mind Geezer. Just appreciating your phraseology. )

oh man... I'm subscribing to this thread.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

me too. we've got years of material!

Uh-oh. I see my name again.

Time to go digging through the search function.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

PAlexC: Oh my, where will the world go for goth-kid art now?

Ask The Geezer: Who cares?

argonauta: it'd amaze you how many dork, nerd, geeks, goth, metalheads, etc that usually get rejected in the high-school society, then get to be famous and rich in a lot of fields (arts, music, computers, movies).

It's like nature... we need balance. A world without goths would bring unbalance to the force.

Ask The Geezer: These kids aren't goths, their pretend, wannabe goths and wouldn't know a real goth if one bit their nose off. The world had goths at one time, and it wasn't a good time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goths

argonauta: oh that's what happens when i use urbandictionary instead of the wikipedia.

although the term i should have used had to be poser, not goth

If someone becomes "goth" because they couldn't get any friends or are depressed and angry all the time, they are most likely a poser.
    Ask The Geezer: Well, I guess we can all be glad they aren't dressing like young republicans.
    toilet-flusher handle? It's the right rear door hand to a 1938 Deussenburg town car.
    Getting stuck behind blue haired old ladies aiming their mint condition Packards by peeking through the loop of the steering wheel.

Just what we need, a bunch of burnt fungus raining down on us all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer
    There shouldn't be any sound. Sounds like a hardware problem.
    He has thousands to dig from.
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -

I saved some Geezer quotes from a few years back, not sure what threads they were from but I thought these were good...

I'm sorry that you disagree with two thousand years of history.
    Many of us would love nothing better than to return to isolationism. Although, the last time we were big on it, we were bashed for that too, then begged to come help you all out of your troubles, because even when we didn't interfere, you couldn't get along. Don't blame it on the US, we're late commers when it comes to meddling in others affairs.
    I don't know about those people, but anywhere else in the world, people know to stay in their houses when guns are going off.
    Ya know, I'm aware I shock some people with my views of the world, but man, you strip away all the *****footing and what I'm saying is closer to reality than any politically correct scoundrel will ever tell you. Tell you what. If some bozo wanders into your bar and kills your brother and his girl friend with a bomb, then come back and tell me how forgiving you are.

I'm sorry that you disagree with two thousand years of history.
    lol