A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Freelance Flash and Actionscript programmer needed

Freelance Flash and Actionscript programmer needed

Hi,

I have a project that needs to be finished and ready by mid August. This involves making a flash version of a paper wheel selector. Those of you who are familiar with the cardboard circles, much like a mayan calendar might understand what im talking about. The outermost circle selects the year, the inner circle selects the required horsepower. When the two values are lined up, 2 small window cutouts in the inner circle show the emmisions type and the engine models that are suitable for the chosen user requirement. I have pictures of the wheel, and all data for the database. This flash application should be used on a touchscreen. Any freelance programmers up to the job should contact me immediately at kris@fitnessmail.net

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Surfie35
    This flash application should be used on a touchscreen.
    Kris
    Wow....touch screen, huh? Is this a application that will run locally? I could do everything but the touch screen part. I have a feeling you are going to have a very hard time finding someone to take care of that part.

Good luck and best wishes

wouldnt it just need to be ran on a touc screen enabled monitor...your finger acting as the mouse? I have used a touch screen monitor several times...running regular old Windows applications..