A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: need help with Swift 3d MAX V3

need help with Swift 3d MAX V3

Hello,
    I am using Autodesk 3ds Max 8 and i have installed the plugin Swift 3D MAX v3 but i dont know where i have to enter my serialkey.. please help!
    Greets,

Peter

Switch your animation renderer to Swift3D, and then via the Render Palette, you can scroll down to it, and via the About button, you enter your serial there.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    Switch your animation renderer to Swift3D, and then via the Render Palette, you can scroll down to it, and via the About button, you enter your serial there.
    Hey man.. when i click on the About button i cant type anything in the windows
    Do you have a other option?? ( i have made a screenshot)
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dude, go to Renderer > Common > Assign Renderer and change your Production Renderer to Swift3D MAX.

If this is a fresh install, it will pop up right then and there. If not... you might want to hit up support@erain.com and have your serial number ready for them.

I was a bit off telling you to go to the About screen... had to actually install and get it sorted... look here to see what/where you should change...

You downloaded the trial version. Not the full/bought version.

That's why you can't input any serial numbers. You should have received a download link when you purchased the software from Erain.

If you did purchase it and have yet to receive the direct download link, contact Erain directly... now.

If you did not purchase it... time to purchase it. If anything, you have the Eval version. Enjoy/test the eval, see if it works for you, then buy it.

And if you're not familiar... supermoderators enforce the rules stated here... soliciting illegally obtained software is a bannable offense.

Although, I'm quite sure that's not what you're trying to do... however I do suggest you closely follow the above advice.

The software is worth it.

thanks for your help