A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Help Us To Save Ana

Network Guy
    Best of luck. Our family just went through a long fight with rather complex cancer in my wife's Uncle (father of 6 daughers from 28 to 15), and while he didn't make it, everyone is thankful for every day he was with us.

It's going to be some tough months, just hang in there, know that you have as much support as you need in your family, friends, and those of us online.

I put a link on my site hoping people will contribute. I'm hoping from a couple of forum posts people will do the right thing or even just add a similar link to their sites - if they are willing. I think telling other forums/people is a good step..

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    As Prominence reports in another thread, the ana site seems to be unavailable right now - http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=705289

Just a heads-up up fo JPnyc, I am sure he is subscribed to this thread.

davidp
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

It's Back Up now.

For all of you here that have taken such a great interest and proactive hand in helping Ana Senarighi, her dad Pete told me seconds ago that they just got the results of the 1st MRI done since chemo treatments began, and the tumor is significantly smaller. The doctor feels that 3 more chemo treatments should kill it. It's roughly "pea-sized" now, according to her dad.

Thank you SO much one and all for your help, it looks like this young girl is going to recover.

We still need to try and raise what we can, since the bill total, always growing, is now over $50,000, but now we have reason for strong hope!

Thanks one and all, JPnyc.

Wow! Extremely glad to hear that. I sure hope they get this take care of as soon as possible. Such a shame that it's taking away her childhood (if even just a small bit), but I guess on the same token, it's better to get it out of the way now and stay proactive about it.

Thanks for the update, JPnyc.

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Woooohoooooo!!!

For all of you here that have taken such a great interest and proactive hand in helping Ana Senarighi, her dad Pete told me seconds ago that they just got the results of the 1st MRI done since chemo treatments began, and the tumor is significantly smaller. The doctor feels that 3 more chemo treatments should kill it. It's roughly "pea-sized" now, according to her dad.

Thank you SO much one and all for your help, it looks like this young girl is going to recover.

We still need to try and raise what we can, since the bill total, always growing, is now over $50,000, but now we have reason for strong hope!

Thanks one and all, JPnyc.
    Why dont you post this thread around other sections of the forums, only a fraction of FK'ers go in the CL. Does FK have a global announce tool?
    Anywho thats good about her recovering now, I just never realised how much the bill was!
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

Im so glad to hear she is doing better, we are all here for you. I herd eating a lot of borcolie and natural foods can help cure it?
    This is our world now, the world of the electron and the switch. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias.

I hadn't seen this until now (not usually in the CL), but I'm for sure donating.

I don't have a ton of money, but I will do what I can. My younger brother was diagnosed with leukemia when he was 3, so I'm well aware of how stressful these times can be. Luckily, even at such a young age, he survived and is doing fine (and will be attending University in the fall).

Your daughter will make it through this, she looks like a tough young lady and I'm sure everything will work out for the better.

Good luck!

Network Guy
    Any follow-up? It's been about 3 months, hopefully she's doing much better now?

Didn't even notice someone post recently- I was just about to ask for follow ups.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

My thoughts are with you and your family, she'll beat this thing!

I don't understand

Wow, where do you live? in Australia it doesn't cost anything for kids. My son just went through 3 years and 3 months of chemotherapy with Leukemia and it didn't cost us a cent! Maybe you should come to Australia! god bless x

ON that note.. I just watched SiCKO from Michael Moore... and I am ashamed to live in a contry where health care is such a joke..

I can't locate the Adsense. Did this ever get added?

I put in a couple dollars, not much but I hope to do it as much as I can. I'm out of work fighting seizures and infections but nothing compared to what you are going through.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    You'll see one from Michaeldoyle2email.com

Banned
    I am very sad to read this.I hope to be many donors to give Ana real help.

Newgrounds.com

Cancers?

dang! its thing like this that makes me wish i was old enough to have some money.. Sorry bro, this dude's dry. Blessings be upon you.