A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a lost of respect for a once great site. =(

I have no problem with people offering up opinions that vary even from mine. Swift3D is an application I've been behind since before version 1.0... and any community or group of people that geniunely give time, lessons, tutorials, advice, and discussions about the app, I have no problem with that.

I refer to Swiftdev as a resource. This recent change; I've said it over and over. It's just a different model of support than Flashkit's.

But calling a different opinion a whine... let's just all agree... it's just as valid of an opinion as yours and mine. Freedom of speech goes in all directions, I just don't want a valid discussion or outing of opinion to become something that's overly negative.

That's all.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Perhaps, then I should have said, "...what, in my opinion, is a whine."

if($<0){WelcomeToMyWorld} joshchernoff's Avatar
    my hole point was that at the lest they could be honest and say hay you need a member ship insted of ackting like you need to donate some money what about the forum that you cant post in unless you "donate money" Come on a FORUM wtf is that? it's a point of respect and honer to people thats just trying start anything at all. It sends the wrong views about a site that did this only after a boost of *support from Erain.

*support in the why of advertising for them which can be a huge deal as I'm sure its gave the sites stats a big boots. now only if they can make money from that.*

and as for

"It's users are the people benefiting from the "donations" by the way, they all have a better looking site and stable forums. So as to being a "low ball shot"..."
    whats the point if I have to pay to share my thoughts with others?

and
    it can be in the form of a model, a tutorial, a helping hand.
    I would have done any of that if I had not been locked out from the areas that I would have to share such topics in. where duse that say it any where in that site.

ITS NOT A DONATION IS ITS MANDATORY
    helping with out force is a donation! just come out strate with it aleady.

by the way godady gives a heep load if bandwith and diskspace for little to nothing ($4.00 5 GB Space 250 GB Transfer by the way thats GIGABITES) now a days so theres realy no need to give all this BS of server needs!

Most of all this was always an opinion about the ways a UNAMED site change so please dont take offensive to this rant it was only to let off steam not to atack any one! and if you must tkae some of this home its not to under mind a site but more or less remind them of there ethics and reposablity to the past.
    Last edited by joshchernoff; 09-16-2006 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by teedOff
    @Chris_Seahorn
    That's a mighty high horse you're perched on.
    @joshchernoff
    You are pathetic, my man.
    Wow your one to talk there bud, unlike you I have not needed to "patheticly"
    insult any one here. I just tell it how I see it and I never said the truth dont hurt.

I would like to take back some of what I said that is now wrong do to the fact that I see they have unlocked their forum. I just hope they learn more from this then they got offended by it. I know the need to get a helping hand when you need one and I'm man anuf to say it when I'v been wrong. So I'm sorry and thanks for giving some of us noobs the forum to use at the very least. and if it's truly help you need you should let that be better known, I'm sure meny people New to the site are willing and able.

Again, donation is an option. To have full access you need to subscribe, not donate. Lastly, i'll syait again, donate doesn't always mean monetarily, it also means contributing to the download section, gallery or even just lending a helping hand to other Swift 3D users.
    And the whole "they" thing . . . they is me, there is no "they".