A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: littleMatt vs. Extricate :: Waking the Sleeping Giant

the cow, is floating.. and doesnt have any feet. the second farther stump is way to blurry. also what is behind the cow? also very blurry.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

but i kinda like it. and i think its good that you didnt add any wordings to it. the piece just tells the story itself. by looking at your work I can sorta visualize in my head what situation that cow thing is in and what he is thinking about. I guess i always like these kinds of artwork. The kind that gets people to think about what the artist try to communicate, or the one that lets the viewers interpret the story based on what they see, not read.

In terms of the execution, i think you shouldnt have blurred the logs. The distant from the log in the middle and the tree on the right are the same, so how come the tree is in focus but the log isnt? The furs of the cow thing are also a little too blurry on the edges, just a little.

I agree that some of the elements are a bit too blurry - but creatively I think it's great!

You can see the thought that was put into the working of the shadows and the use of stocks etc. I really like this one

thanks guys...i appreciate it
    in terms of the blurriness, yea...thats kinda included in the execution...i tried to creat a depth to the image, with the logs curving outward to the left, and shifting the focus, but the logs were too discolored to match, and were akward to blend. Anyways, looking forward to the next image matt!

Sorry it's soooooo late!

I know this is a stupid one, but didn't really know where to go... hope you like anyway

Haha...nice image, made me chuckle ill get to work asap, i have some ideas, however they might be a bit twisted

eh..mine's stupid too

Personally i think the text is kind of boring on this one, maybe something with a sariff even would fit better imo. But shooting dogs, always a winning subject.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

thanks guys.. Im glad that I am able to put together things that at least SOMEONE will like looking forward to the next image

very nice littlematt. very creative. I think there's a bit too much noise on the hand and some of the girls blurryness is a bit off, but other than that...loving it!

real nice. I think the noise is nice and wold almost put more of noise over the whole image or some sort of texture.

interesting....i like the perspective, and the girl hanging off the gun nice job...my image is in the works

really cool matt, i like the typography too

Cheers for the comments d00ds!

I did struggle blending the girl at the back - I think the light on her is too different from the others and it was hard to judge how blurred she should be to match in the dof.

I look forward to your next one mang