A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Workshop 1 :: The Egg

Nikonist
    Quote Originally Posted by carly1979
    i thought the only white eggs you could get were duck eggs, but apparently i was wrong. but, yeah, in the UK i've never seen white chicken eggs for sale!!
    In Germany you can get white chicken eggs almost everywhere but people think the browns are better tasting...I would have bought white ones if I only had known before!
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

Whites eggs are dominent over here while brown eggs are "harder" to find. I have to go to work study tomorrow in the tv studio if a lighting kit is available and not signed out I might get around to finally trying this.

I think throughout the week I need to play catch up FINALLY and participate even in my own threads
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Wow!! MsP!!! Nice to see you! Yes, PS is a no no in this exercise, as it's all about lighting...

Are you still in the states MsP?

white egg vs brown

Quote Originally Posted by EVPohovich
    Wow!! MsP!!! Nice to see you! Yes, PS is a no no in this exercise, as it's all about lighting...

Are you still in the states MsP?
    HI EVP!! no, I am back home thank goodness!! :-) So, hows life?

I see a lot of people have come a long way with their abilities here!! Carly I noticed especially! Great going kido!

For those of you who seem to think the brown eggs taste better... this is delusional.

Standard Eggs
    EGGS
    Standard or commercially produced chicken eggs are used more often than any other type of chicken egg and are the eggs most commonly found in food stores. Chicken eggs with white shells make up the bulk of the eggs sold in food stores, but sometimes eggs with brown shells are available, especially in farmers markets. The color of the shell is determined by the breed of the hen. The only difference between white and brown eggs is the color - there is no difference in flavor or nutritional value.

So, there you have it: The difference between brown eggs and white eggs is purely cosmetic; it's just a matter of a baby taking after its mom.
    Last edited by MsPamela; 10-18-2006 at 06:43 PM. Reason: left out info
    Palette Masters design
    Oentsjerk Netherlands
    http://www.pittypattermarket.com

Awe.....so no rendevouz then... What a shame I missed you.

Not sure if you saw this, but you might like to join in
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=704641

So, how was your trip?

Quote Originally Posted by EVPohovich
    Awe.....so no rendevouz then... What a shame I missed you.

Not sure if you saw this, but you might like to join in
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=704641

So, how was your trip?
    :-) I saw that....... I even printed it out and put it in my purse so that I could snap a shot of the next midget in leather down in the red light district where I thought I would take a six pack of beer and offer it to a hooker if she would hold it for a foto for me! LOL But then I thought better of it and started looking for other avenues. But it sure sounds fun!!

The trip was horrible.......glad it is over and I am back home..... sorry I was not able to stop in on my way out, but I was busy getting married. :-)
    Last edited by MsPamela; 10-18-2006 at 06:49 PM. Reason: spelling
    Palette Masters design
    Oentsjerk Netherlands

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That's great news, we should really catch up sometime...!

:-) Thanks. Yes there has been a lot of changes in the last year. I just installed ICQ.
    Palette Masters design
    Oentsjerk Netherlands

Sitting here at work while two idiots edit their lame projects so I can't even skip out early AND none of the lights kits are left...MOTHER ****ER....
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna