A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: new site - just finished...

new site - just finished...

Hey everyone.. Just finished v2 of my companies site. Please take a moment and check it out. I would appreciate any feedback / criticism you may have. The 3rd level nav isnt working yet (will be done for next rollout), but there is still quite a bit to see! I appreciate your time! Thanks in advance!

www.kunoichi.com
    P.S.- This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
    - Mitch Hedberg RIP

The Minister of No Crap

It's crisp, clean, and fun to navigate. I think you're doing a superb job of targetting the right people you're looking to acquire as clients.

The newspaper on the frontpage is a fantastic idea. Are you going to have to manually update the FLA every time you want to change it or is there some sort of management system behind it?

The contact page was a little confusing at first with how you're randomly displaying a project above the contact form.

Overall, great site.

NoCrap - thanks for the feedback! I definately appreciate your comments and Im glad you like it. I agree with you about the contact form.. technically right now, any page that doesnt have specific content for that section is just pulling up a random job we did, just to fill it out. As for the newspaper on the frontpage - THANKS! right now it is something static that we will have to update, but i would like to figure out some way to make it easier.
    P.S.- This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated
    - Mitch Hedberg RIP