Quote Originally Posted by renderhjs
this aint yet a concept,- to many factors missing

- what does a review consists of? (how many screenshots their size, how does the rating works, ...
- how are games compared (e.g categories, ranks,...)
- copyright: are some games only linked externally, info on the author,...

also the design(s) are to much apple aqua/ eye candy trend genre- designs like those are to common nowadays (usually white gradient to fake carbon/ plastic effect).
Have you thought about if your design is usefull when you have more than 100 reviews to visiualize it rather looks like a recently added section - but I would rethink that part if it had to be the front page.
Check this link for some inspiration:
http://browse.deviantart.com/designs...=9&alltime=yes
I have made a review template so that the reviewers will be able to see what they are rating, this is not final, but it will give you a good idea what I want:

RATINGS -

Graphics - /10
Game Play - /10
Menus - /10
Difficulty/Length - /10
Controls - /10

Total (average) - /10

REVIEW -

Graphics - Describe the quality of the graphics, and the style, and how functional the are.

Game play - Describe how the game play works and how good and fun it is. Also tell if it is a storyline game, or a game that you just beat.

Menus - Describe how long the game takes to load, and the functionality of menus and preloaders.

Difficulty - Describe how easy or hard the game is. and how many minutes/hours it takes to complete (if completable).

Controls - Write exactly how the game works, and if the controls work well.

Overall - What did you think of the game as a whole, compared to other flash games, what kind of game was it the most like? What kind of people would like this type of game?

REQUIREMENTS FOR REVIEWS -

At least 200 words. Reviews should have correct grammar and spelling as much as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be about 3 - 5 screen shots on each game. Not to many. they will probably be about 300x300. I will not actually make most of the games playable ON the site, but I will provide links, and download links to games that allow it. I am also planning on making a section that flash designer can submit their own game for review, and they will have to say if it is licensed or not.

If you have anymore questions, I am happy to answer them.