A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost: Scrolling time (?FPS?)

dam your working on that game all day lol you should make it so that you start out with one potion the old man gives you a potion or something.

Ok I added the health pots, they heal for 500 instead of 100 like I had said, also I made it so that ambush now gives rage on hit as well, I thought this would help, so now you can stealth up and ambush and run away and repeat to kill things, and still have enough rage to use a speciel move or heal.

Remmember though, if you choose to stealth/ambush all the time your stealth rating will be very good/high but your other stats will fall short after a while due to lack of combat.

I also disabled the right click....

Xereax, you should do alot better now with the pots dropping and gain rage from ambush.

dammit I forgot to mask the potions crapola....... give me a sec dang it

it's fixed
    Last edited by everfornever; 11-15-2006 at 01:45 AM.

Still to hard arrg i dont even thing i could win with a 4 potions =P
    and i see you disabled right click you should disable it on the loader tho and then that will disable the right click on the hole game.

a 500 health is the same as 100? i die just as easy i think.

ok heres a tip xareox, try to build up a bit of stealth resist by hanging out around the ogers and running when they see you, once you got enough wis (around 17) to have a good chance of not being seen start sneaking up and ambushing them and running away till you build a bit of rage, then come back and stun them, get 2 rage bars (with stab) and rupture them while there stunned, after the first one goes down you'll have a health pot and prolly full health.

After you get 2-3 down you'll have the hang of it and your stats will start going up at which point it gets alot easier.

Remember at this point of the game your character is the newb of all newbs so ya gotta try a little harder here than you will towards the end of the wuest I create, but pretty much every level is going to have little things like this about them, and then there will be some parts of levels were you get to flex and mow through tons of stuff easily to enjoy those stats more.

Juts try what I said see if it helps, and remmember its better to rupture/execute a stunned person, you have a +50% to hit them. And if your really good, once there stunned back up a bit and stealth then come back and rupture/execute thats a 100% chance to hit right there. But you gotta back up a bit to stealth on a stunned target, even though they stunned if your right on top of em they can still see you, back up like...... I dont know... 50 px............. hacker
    Last edited by everfornever; 11-15-2006 at 02:31 AM.