Im so sorry to bother you guys with this but is something that Im looking for quite a while.
If you are so gentle to visit this template site you will see that everytime the person click (not the rollover effect) another button of the main menu (home and so on) the other goes back to the original state and doesnt matter in which button you are is going to be the same. How do you call this process? and how you could do it?

I've been looking for the name of this effect and how to do it every where please be so kind to explain to me, at least the name of the effect.

Thank you so much for your time and support.

Sorry if my english sucks.