A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: convert AVI, MPG, MOV -> swf

Ok. . .another week went by and I haven't heard or seen anything??? Anyone know where this guy is????

It was a good price, but now I feel like I am getting ripped off at this point.

I think just about all of us check our e-mail while on vacation (if that is where he is at right now) - I don't know this for a fact because I didn't get any type of auto response from his e-mail myself.

Anyone know how to get a hold of him???????

Rated Hot!,

This is NOT a good way to conduct a professional business transaction and I cannot believe that he wouldn't check his e-mails OR at the very least have a friend or family member cover while he was out. I do hope that he was not injured while away or had taken ill, but I did receive an e-mail response that now says he will return on 9/15/01. We'll see. In light of what has happened with our country yesterday,....my thoughts/energies are now with all of the victims and families that have been devastated by this horrific event. I bow in respect. Amen.

Let us take swift action in responding to this terrorist act.

Todd
    [Edited by GreenlandIce on 09-12-2001 at 10:29 AM]

I'm back.

Hey XN

Get ahold of me! gregkillam@yahoo.com
    Cheers...ziggy

soon

Lightbulb

It sounds fantastic, I spend a lot of time trying to optimise jpeg sequences, anyone heard of a vs for mac?

Mac Pc doesn't Matter its all done in Flash

check out

http://www.mantaproductions.com/demo.html

Streaming flash simulated video complete with software to reclaim ram PC and Mac

Nobody beats our quality!

Nice one.

Waiting for file

XN

At my suggestion, a co-worker ordered the software through the paypal system. I am posting here because because I have not (nor the person concerned) received an answer sent the email address provided at the time of purchase many days ago. Since it was on my suggestion, he is requesting I pursue the matter as far as possible. Attachments have had a problem getting through the server at work at times, and that could very well be the case. Please email me at any or all of the following addresses and I will give you the pertinent information necessary to get the software to the person who made the purchase.

stephanie.buskell@agcocorp.com or
    sleahb@bellsouth.net or
    sleah@earthlink.net

Thank you

resolved Brill!!

Your a god.

It's Brill thank u 4 de download.

V

xn, have you finished the window media & real player ver. yet. Also is the win app ready or is it still a command line. I dont know cause yahoo hour BS keeps blocking your site. Could you email me with some updates when you can

resolved Real time video swf distribution (or real time FLASH video server)

I made real time flash video server http://netcam.cc
    (kind of streamed web cam up to 1000 con.users)
    XN did you think about making flash video much smoother by using picture overlaying? Thats will be same effect as interlaced PAL or NTSC halframes... and output is suprisingly better...
    I am however stuck with overlaying techniques in swf bitstream.. i dont want to use zlib compressed alpha channel array... i just want u se 1 value for all layer... is it possible which tag whould you recommend?
    Thanx for answer.
    Spacer
    spacer.cc

right

Anyone wants to buy the source code?
    [swf width="300" height="40" background="#000000"]http://www.angelfire.com/movies/vid2swf/xn.swf[/swf]