A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: I want to break my Movie apart

I want to break my Movie apart

I created & uploaded my Movie which has a total of 13 Scenes. Everything works just fine but now I have a very different kind of problem that only
    being able to modify in HTML can solve. There are things I'd like to do with each page so I'm thinking, I'd like to Break the Movie into sections whereas each Scene would then become a single Movie w/1 Scene connected by links to the next.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this? It doesn't appear that you can Save individual Scenes in Max or prior versions. All that i can think of is creating another Movie and basically Copy & Paste the content onto the Stage for each one.

Quote Originally Posted by caroken
    I created & uploaded my Movie which has a total of 13 Scenes. Everything works just fine but now I have a very different kind of problem that only
    being able to modify in HTML can solve. There are things I'd like to do with each page so I'm thinking, I'd like to Break the Movie into sections whereas each Scene would then become a single Movie w/1 Scene connected by links to the next.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this? It doesn't appear that you can Save individual Scenes in Max or prior versions. All that i can think of is creating another Movie and basically Copy & Paste the content onto the Stage for each one.
    DISREGARD THIS POST .. I'VE ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED THE FEAT!!!

Thanks for anyone trying to figure it out ...