A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: please help test my site

please help test my site

My client told me a site i made doesn't work on macs with OS prior to version 10. I've never used a mac so i don't know anything about them. could I get some help testing this site? Please tell me if my flash works, what version os you have and if you have a power pc or intel mac. thanks!

www.kanzafest.org

Grandfather to the stars bigginge's Avatar
    Probably because I've always been in print/graphics pretty well everyone I know uses a Mac, and that's quite a few folks. I don't know of one of them who still uses OS 9 or earlier. I found a poll from October 2005 which said 93% of Mac users use OSX, it must be a lot higher now. Don't know how you'd phrase it for your client, but the percentage on OS9 must be negligible. How did he find this out? If someone is using OS9 chances are they're using an old version of Flash player.
    To dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
    Love Light Romania Romania Blog

Yeah he has an os9 mac and he's being very shortsighted about this. I can't make him understand that virtually no one will be using os9 today. Hell, i even found a video on youtube of Jobs doing a funeral for os9, casket and all