A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: "myspace-safe" sites

"myspace-safe" sites

anybody in with me....?(check attachment)

first of all, i do not mind hooking up with MS for making new (cyber) friends or searching for old class mates, or sharing music.

What i do find disturbing is that when i try to google to search for some new inspirations, all these MS sites are popping up, in increasing numbers.... with the WORST designs.

Attached Images Attached Images

What are you proposing?
    Click here to visit Scooter's World, the Chihuahua/Pekinese who thinks she is a Doberman, and has the soul of a true "artiste". Computer graphics, animation, logos, mascots (Vector work a specialty.).

well, i started this sign as a joke, to let people know, the visited site was made with a lot of effort and passion, instead of the dozens of bad-constructed "fast-food" MS websites.

funny thing is my sign is now picked up by more and more designers, embedding the symbol in their own, self-made, site.....

attached transparent version. spread!
    Attached Images Attached Images

up to my .as in code Chris_Seahorn's Avatar
    Well...in fairness to the MySpacers...it's not as if they have free reign on how their sites are constructed and what they can use to construct them with. My wife is a myspacer (yep....a bonafide space cadet) and I've had to add a few flash items to her page every now and then and I personally want to pull my hair out after using the controls provided to edit their pages. It's like a mammoth from the stone age of webdesign has sat on your face.

Ugly is easy (and almost guaranteed) with MySpace. Don't be so hard on them. Besides...the worse they look the better you do

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Seahorn
    ...the worse they look the better you do
    ya,

spreading like an oil-spot ......!
    :O)