Hi guys been tearing my hair out with this problem!

OK i bought a simple 5 page flash template and learning how to edit etc.. most seems ok for what i want. it has navigation on the left and the 5 options like contact etc... appear on the right.

Basically the first page is split into the 3 sections with a READ MORE link at the end of each. obviously these do not lead to anywhere else.

what im trying to do is create a new page (say policies) and link this to one of the READ MORE links on the first page. This sounds like a simple thing to do but I just cant do it.

I dont know if im editing pages correctly etc... as ive never used flash mx before. Ive managed after playing about with it for some hours to change pics etc... so not completely useless.

Sometimes when ive tried to the link bit the new page i create seems to appaer briefly at the beginning when you run the flash file. very annoying. it seems like its playing it when it should only go to the page when you click READ MORE.

does this make sense? im just trying to make a few more pages and linking them internally while they appear on the right just like the buttons to navigate on the left.

Can anyone show me a quick guide on how to do this properly as i cant find much on the net.

Thanks a bunch people ill be so happy if i nail this!