A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: 3D Flash Animator 4.9 beta 5 is available

3D Flash Animator 4.9 beta 5 is available

If there are no bug reports in the next few days then Version 4.9 will be released to the world.

If you find a bug, please don't complain about it in the forum. Email a bug report to contact@3dfa.c0m. If possible, please include a simple movie file showing the bug.

You can download the beta from ...

http://www.3dfa2.com/files/3DFlashAnimator4Beta.exe

Two new collision detection elements have been added. Collisions can be detected between groups of elements, and between elements and lines. The only thing left to do is to add more options for the collision shape of each element.

Other changes including script improvements which include some useful new methods for Arrays.

The advanced properties of the movie window now has a security setting. The Flash Player will only access local files or internet files but not both, unless you manually override the security setting for the Flash player on your computer.
    Cheers,
    kusco
    (3DFA Support Team)

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im so happy =)

thanks =)
    Last edited by sadako232; 03-03-2007 at 03:46 PM.

dito!

Not only do I get to move elements using time in seconds but also my login script from v4.6 works in beta 5. I'm soo happy about it!

I wish I were more creative, right now I'm doing a lot of objects for Flight Simulator X , placing objects in my citystreets. But occasionally I do some chess movie and allow clubmates to log in and view it ...