I originally posted this in the newbie section, then the sound and music section, then the moderator from there thought I might have better luck posting it in this section, so here's my problem:

Alright, within my flash project, I've imported 3 AVI movies from my hard drive. The first has integrated audio and plays just fine, the second a separate audio track playing on the layer below it, and it plays just fine.

But my third movie, which is in another folder, and on another layer altogether, doesn't play just fine.

A few seconds before the second movie ends, I can clearly hear the audio from the third movie playing, it continues to play until the entire sound has played. Then the video piece of the third movie actually starts on cue, but no sound plays.

I actually have about 5 or 6 movies I'd eventually like to import, but everything from 3 and beyond have the same audio-playing-too-soon problem. I've tried importing different movies, separating/integrating the audio pieces into the videos, renaming layers, and I just can't figure out what's wrong.

Oh, and I have absolutly no actionscript in my project.

FF7fan