A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ondraedan | 2BaD4U | Extricate: Tonto, Jump on it!

Thanks for taking the time and giving such a thorough crit Zac! I had actually tried placing the text in several spots, including up above the dreamcatcher, but none of them looked as good to me.

Mark, he's not floating it's just that his stance is set wide and his feet are mostly hidden by the wolf's upper legs...depending on the brightness of your monitor, you may not be able to see them at all. I must have a really strange brightness setting, because out of the half dozen computers I have access to, none of them display the image the same as my home pc, they're always much darker. On the pc I'm on now, you can't even tell that the indian and wolf are on a cliff, it just looks like they're floating in blackness with a rock structure in the background.

I didn't see the legs or cliff either. I wonder how my images must look on a bright monitor :S...

--===00OO00===--
    Huh, he is right. I turned up brightness from 28 to 85 and ALL of his pictures look better. And DeVulf, yours look rather weird that bright.

****. I'm on a laptop and can't change the brightness settings. I did Adobe Gamma the other day, but it stuck with the same brightness. I looked on my main PC, and my images looked like garbage. I wish things just stayed consistent.

Oh no.. my poor RC image. It looks so much worse on my main monitor than lappy..

I should learn to check these damn things before I submit. I'm surprised EVP didn't mention it.

Thanks for the crit zacaboo...I believe I see what you are talking about with the perspective on the limo, I will strive to improve my object distance in relation to other object skills :P As for the buffalo, or bison...the goal was to make the animal appear significantly larger than it should be, so as to greatly increase the comic effect

hm, now i guess its my turn....i will try to have something up tomorrow night, is that cool?

Allow me to speak for Ondraedan, our fearless (no pun intended) leader, and say "Yah Mon that is cool, take your time....but do it! do it now!" At least that's what I think he would say. Peace... G

^ Verbatim.

eh, its alright...sorry for the slight delay

I like it Mark, very good job! You did a good job placing the cowboys into the field, and the shadow on the colorized rider looks great.

Good job Mon! That actually looks like a picture that would be taken near my house.... Humina Humina Humina! I suppose I'm up next...classes are starting back up again though, so I may not have an image up until tuesday night, but I will do my best to make it for monday. Peace! - G

Ondraedan! Do not work off of this image!

Ondraedan was breathing fire down my neck so I told him I'd post something tonight....HAHAHAAA!!!!

note:this image is subject to change.

Wow dude. Super wow even.
    GREAT use of colors and very clever stock selection!

The inclusion of the circus tent is an ingenious contrast to the dungeon/torture aspects. Really, this is a completely perfect piece, spot-on blending, perfect lighting and tone. I can't think of a single thing that would improve it. Except maybe proof that the schoolteacher is in fact a hermaphrodite.

huh? i see a wierd picture of a cowboy holding a guitar, i am guessing this is the joke image anyways, looking forward to continuing this battle guys!

Cow Icon mmmmkay

I scrapped two other images before making this one...I should scrap this too, but I just can't do this anymore right now so here it is. Mark, you were right in guessing that the last image was a joke, but as it turns out the real image isn't much better... well... In case anyone is wondering what I used from the previous image, the crossbones in my cowboy skull thingy were made from horse legs. Mmmmm horse. That's it, have fun O. ---G

HA HA HA. I should be able to have some fun with this concept.

is it me, or does it look a little dark?...interesting piece, i like how you made the skull and crossbones, very creative. Look forward to your image Matt

Dark for me too, Ex.

Dag-Nabbit! I'm on one of the computers at school right now, and it looks dark here too. It looked fine on my laptop :P Well...fine is the wrong word...it still looked crappy, but the brightness/contrast was good. Goooooo gettem O!