A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Have you ever photographed a scream/yell?

Have you ever photographed a scream/yell?

Just wondering how to catch that moment, mid-scream... full-blown scream face like anger and release at the same time?

I'm having a hard time... looks like a friggin' yawn.

Any help?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

what camera- does it have a delay after you press the shutter? You trying to capture yourself or like at a party of someone else?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    If it has a Burst Mode, scream your lungs out and take all the series, but don't rush to the camera afterwards, take a few more, and alternate yrou emotions, the neighbors will invite the White coats probably, but it'll be worth the effort

plus it's a free vacation with colorful pills

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z
    what camera- does it have a delay after you press the shutter? You trying to capture yourself or like at a party of someone else?
    Capture somebody screaming... but I swear it looks like I'm just yawning. Guess I ain't angry enough.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Nikonist
    I think the screaming person should be a part of a scene to bring out clear something horrible or dramatic happened...
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

I think to really show a scream you can't just be opening your mouth and snapping a shot- you really need to hold it for a minute and get some angry eyes going and other facial movements into the picture.

Like these

And the master of acting-
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 04-08-2007 at 11:10 AM.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

there is alot that goes into a scream, i can make a scream face like angry as if im yelling without actually doing the whole yelling thing. you need to control almost every muscle in your face to get them looking correctly, eyebrows arched, mouth to where the canines are showing with the bottom of your mouth being less wide then the top, the eyes are important also.

ill see if i can take a screaming photo tonight.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.