A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Reverse play button issue

Reverse play button issue

Hello you wonderful forum people!

I have a button (actually a MC) that plays reverse when you hover over it.

Everything works great, no problem at all. My question is regarding the starting point...

I'll try to explain best I can...

You'll notice that when you start this SWF, at the very beginning, button (MC) is animating from the ending point (I marked it with black "END" text) to the starting point (I marked it as white "START" text inside the black circle).

That's exactly how it suppose to be when you roll out that button, and when you are hovering over it, button (MC) is animated from the START point to the END point.

Is there any way to set that button so it doesn't animate immediatelly when you start that SWF ? I mean, I don't want to see that animation from the END point to the START point, I want that button to "sit" on START frame and wait until I hover over it... then animation from START to END should begin, and of course when you roll out that button, animation from END to START should normally play.

It's just that first little thing when you start this SWF. It shouldn't animate, it should begin with START frame and stand still until I hover over that button.

Both, SWF as well as FLA files are attached...

Many THANKS in advance !
    Attached Files Attached Files
    :: ONLINE PORTFOLIO :: web site (Flash version 7 required, recommended screen resolution: at least 1024x768 pixels)

:: SASHA-Z-CREATIONS :: web site

Anyone please, please, please ?
    :: ONLINE PORTFOLIO :: web site (Flash version 7 required, recommended screen resolution: at least 1024x768 pixels)

Finally, after few hundreds of attempts I solved it myself...

In case anyone is interested, I am attaching SWF and FLA files here.

Cheers!
    Attached Files Attached Files