A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: May 2007 Desktops

Heh, I used to send my gf's into the dealers house. She always came out with a fatter bag than if I'd gone with her. Oh, and the two times I've been let go by the cops without ticket was because of the mega-hottie with me. I know what time it is.

I just read the post above because I wanted to know where a drug reference came from out of a desktop thread and I am glad I did but sad I missed the pic....G5?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Nope. I cleared my cache right before he took it down and by the time I tried a low level recovery, it had been overwritten.

boooo. your stalkerdom is fading...

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I respect other people's girlfriends...so the question is: does she have a sister?
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

-_-
    Hahahahaha.

(Desktop coming. Gotta clear this Fireworks error first.)

She does in fact have a sister.

Thanks for not posting it again though, all. I appreciate it .

PM me.

I kid, I kid.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

*click for full-size

Keeping it simple on the Vista laptop. The dual-screen XP machine is down for a moment, and the Mac (Cubenstein) is resting up.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Señor member
    nice wallpaper Gerbs, very clean

Mine is a photo of the greasy spoon cafe on Huddersfield train station.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

-_-
    Here is mine:

(Click for bigger.)

Desktop a bit crowded, but I'm planning on cleaning it up.
    Desktop from www.pixelgirlpresents.com

Mate, do you mind me asking, what theme do you have going on there? Or are you on Vista? Finally decided to move away from default XP, and like how clean that one is, very subtle metallic rivet thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by random25
    Yea!
    We are another month closer to the end of the world.
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

--===00OO00===--
    That is the aston shell, it's the same thing I use. May be a default background. But I remember those icons from when I was looking for my theme.

But, tbh. It could be vista. Alot of the recent themes are for pseudo-vista

Not the background image, but the theme (tool bar, icons ...etc).
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

--===00OO00===--
    Yes, yes. Thats what I'm reffering to. It looks like a theme for the Aston Shell, but the theme looks pseudo-vista. Unless I'm missing a shell that will work with vista. Aston is the only one I know of that has looks like that.

There are over hundreds of themes for Aston....It's a shell so the possibilities are infinite.

Oh, sorry, I thought you meant "Aston" as in Aston Martin! Oops!

This Aston Shell thing - "desktop replacement" - it claims to help your system run faster... anyone able to back up those claims?

Here is mine- just changed the theme and desktop today. I actually took that picture today while wandering around campus.

Large

Man, I gotta find out some more about display options/plugins/whatever. You on XP, or Vista? Is that some shell thing too, or something else?? I love the small calendar and the Mac type shortcuts.

Dock- AquaDock
    Icons- GANT from DA
    Theme- TenerVS - you have to change a file(forget the name) that allows you to use non Microsoft certified themes. Just Google theme patcher or something and you will find it.
    Calendar- Rainlendar

Here is the patcher http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop...P2-Final.shtml

How do you disable the icons on the desktop? All the things in the dock just link to the folders on the desktop. I remember Markp used to hide his when posting his desktops. I tried googling it but all the results say something about editing some registry file and I am not into that
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 05-09-2007 at 07:55 PM.