A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Image Class

Hybrid View

Flash Image Class

I'm endeavoring to learn how to create the image transition effect on this site:

http://www.rbk.com/us/freestyle/

Where the next image in the array that is to be front and center is offset to the left, ready to be in full view...when you click the next button, the current image fades out and the image that is waiting on the side shoots in...I know the xml part, but I need some assistance obtaining a tutorial for the effect...this is fairly advanced obviously, so I come home to flashkit when I need assistance...

Thanx 4 for any type of tutorial or anything...

Hi,

Are you talking about the effect where you can click to get different views of the same shoe? Or to load a different shoe entirely?
    "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." - Sir Isaac Newton

I'm talking about clicking to get a different shoe/image with the next image in line is visible but which is offset a bit and with an alpha...you see how when there is one shoe front and center and how the next shoe in line is off to the left? When click for the next or previous shoe, the current shoe zooms out and the next one in line zooms in...