A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Unable to download adobe flash player 9

Unable to download adobe flash player 9

I can't download adobe flash player version 9. I had checked through the download guidlines but just can't find out my problems. Anyone can help? Or any other free flash player that I can download beside adobe flash player? Thanks.

Actually there was no error while I'm downloading it. The message from adobe was "u was succesfully downloaded the software" but the adobe icon does not appear on the desktop screen.

Try playing a flash movie afterwards and right click. That should tell you what version of the player you are using. It doesn't necessarily download to the desktop.
    Feeling chatty?
    http://www.mitsuku.com

Hi blue257,

I'm assuming the problem is that you could not find the installer for Flash player after you downloaded it and not that you were able to find the installer but nothing happened after you installed it.

When you click on the Download Now button on the Flash player download page, your browser should ask where you want to save the file. That should be where the file is. It might be that you did not save it to the Desktop but to another folder.

Regards,
    Venio
    Flash Kit Moderator . Duke University
    Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology