A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: psp flash file browser

mikeee

psp flash file browser

Hi,
    Is there any way i can view files using flash in the psp web browser to view and load files.

plus remember the psp can only work with flash lite 1.0 and flash 6.0
    mikeee324

the PSP web browser does not have file browsing capability, and Flash itself has never had this feature for security reasons.

God
    what kind of files are you talking about

*Edited*

yes with a little work -

{Sorry, I didn't fully consider your question - this reply doesn't answer your question correctly - I think you want to load one flash movie from another - this is not doing that at all -}

I made a small html page in memory stick called my dashboard and save it as a bookmark.

Then made smaller pages linking to that - ebooks (these are html files from project gutenberg) - and flash games - flash movies.

each page acts as an html index - lists the names of the files with html link to open the files in the web-browser.

am very happy with way it's worked and how fast I can manouevre around to all my files - without that slow text entry device

Once it's set up is very easy to maintain through USB and notepad on computer.

I am very surprised that sony never provided this info to newbies - it expands the possibility of the psp enormously.

good luck
    Last edited by crowmac; 04-01-2009 at 06:40 PM.