A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Blurry Edges

Blurry Edges

Hi guys!

I'm having some problems with some text I'm bringing into Flash from Illustrator that has been broken apart into shapes. The text has been set in Illustrator by a third party and they are quite stingent on this, so there's no budging there - i.e. I can't bring the actual text into Flash and use "anti-alias for readability".

Once the text is brought into Flash as a .swf (exported from Illustrator) all of the letter forms seem to have developed blurry edges like they are anti-alias bitmaps, but they have come straight from Illustrator.

Is there any way of solving this?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

D.

A lot of the times you can just copy paste the test from Illustrator into flash. For some reason, I never have good results from the SWF export from it, then import into flash.

Can you post something up so we can see what it looks like? Might be something simple

Guys, for import text into flash from any vector programs (corel, illustrator etc.) i'm using *.emf format. After wrote text in corel (or illustrator) saving it as emf format then import the flash. It's quitely simple and easy