Sorry if this is in the wrong board, or it has been asked before, but I can't find an answer anywhere.

I'm making a flash site, and I'm trying to figure out exactly how to load an internal link into a part of the page.

For example.
My home page would have a link to another page called "Links". On that page, there would be, would you believe, links to external sites.
Originally I made an MC with the links, and put it in a dynamic text box, and loaded that into the part of the page I wanted it to be. But then I realized that I can't separate words in the box into separate links. I.E. if there were 5 URL's listed, they would all technically be ONE big button that loads whatever URL specified.
So dynamic textbox was out.
So I'm still trying to figure out exactly how people do it. I have looked at templates online, and seen sites, and tried to figure it out, but to no avail.

I was trying to work with a scrollpane instead, by making an MC that contains a scrollpane with links. That works...to an extent. When the scrollpane is loaded, you cannot scroll using the arrows all the way up or down. The bar would reach the top/bottom, but then you would have to drag the bar down just a little bit to reach the actual bottom/top.

I guess if I can fix THAT problem, then I could use the scrollpane to do what I want to do with the site. But I don't want to use it with that problem existing.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.