A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: mac email sent folder problem

mac email sent folder problem

Has anybody had the problem of not being able to view sent mail content in the sent mailbox? When a message is selected from list, the message "The message from XXXXXXX <XXX@XXXX.com> concerning “title” has not been downloaded from the server. You need to take this account online in order to download it." when I try to view a sent message. This issue applies to all the sent messages in the sent mailbox, I can see a complete list of messages, just not the content?
    flann
    Debt Free

yes I have this problem as well. It was unexpected, just happened one day and carried on and is very frustrating. I thought I knew my way around my mac after so many years, but this is very odd.
    Have you made any headway? I lost a years worth of sent mails trying to work round it, and am now completly flumoxed. I am considering reformating and starting again. It so unmaclike..really it is, and very draining.

Hmm, I never really used the Mail program on Mac. I just switched to Thunderbird because I had gotten used to it on my Windows. When I bought my Mac, I immediately downloaded Thunderbird for Mac. It's a good program. You may want to check it out if you are overly frustrated with Mail.

-_-
    I'm using Entourage. The Mail program is not a "kick ass" email program. It has its bugs. The interface however is quite nice. If Apple just added a few things, I'd use it over Entourage any day.

Try selecting your send folder and choosing "Rebuild" from the Mailbox menu.
    Sam