A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All 4 wisdom teeth

All 4 wisdom teeth

are getting yanked out. I just went in for my consult and am getting them all pulled- so next Monday is milkshakes and happy pills for me
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

You're an idiot.

Do 2 sessions, one side of your mouth at a time. At least you can chew on one side while the other heals.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

id get em all done at once too.

Less hassel.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

4 at once is the way to go; why prolong getting bone ripped out of your head?

Best of luck, Wannabe - I'm expecting to see some completely incoherent posts next week.
    Hush child. japangreg can do what he wants. - PAlexC
    That was Zen - this is Tao.

Quote Originally Posted by PAlexC
    You're an idiot.

Do 2 sessions, one side of your mouth at a time. At least you can chew on one side while the other heals.

Why prolong the surgery? Only one is coming in at a slight angle and they said they will all be very easy to pull. I would rather get it all done at once and only be out of work a short time. I am planning on coming back in by Wednesday.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Depends on how bad they are. My top ones came out with no effort at all, they didn't even bleed.

But, after a day I could chew soft food on one side of my mouth instead of starving or eating liquids for a week.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar
    Nice!! Had all 4 done at once about 10 years ago, when he pulled the lower left, he tore out a nerve, I sat bolt upright in the chair (I'll never forget the shocked look on his face as he sat there with the pliers & tooth in his hand), passed out and I still don't have feeling on one side of my chin...sometimes when I nap I drool...

Enjoy!!
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

--===00OO00===--
    Heheh, I guess I'm a lucky one then. I'll never get wisdom teeth. Or if I do, it will only be one when I get older, due to the fact mother only got one when she was 32. :P That means I wont get them either.

And their not on any x-rays of my mouth.

HAd my first one out when I was 12 or 13 and the rest out when I was 16. Had to get the first one out cause it was pushing on my top left side and causing some problems.

I got all 4 of mine out at once as well. Hope you don't dry socket. It's a *****.

i had all 4 done. definitely not bad at all and they were at all angles too. Be sure to rent a bunch of movies...especially one's you've seen before. I was too out of it to remember the 4 i rented...gotta love those drugs

oh I have a bunch of movies I have yet to watch. I am all set on that

I am taking the whole next day off.

Thought Criminal
    I need to have that done soon as well, I've ben putting it off for a year. The pain motivates me.

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."-Lord Acton, 1887
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire

So I was prescribed amoxicillin, vicodin, and some other m named pain reliever. I went to the pharmacy and got them filled and got back amoxicillin, ibeprophine 800, and hydrocodone 7.5-750.

Now are those normal alternatives? I thought you got what you were prescribed? The hydro pills have big V's on the back side making me think I still got vicodin? oh well as long as they work...

5 second edit - I'm dumb.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocodone

"Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone (marketed as Vicodin, Anexsia, Dicodid, Hycodan (or generically Hydromet)"
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 07-18-2007 at 06:12 PM.

you'll be glad you did...nordgal is bummed she passed up the chance when she was younger, and now those things are causing problems. my procedure went well, and i was off the pain medication and (carefully) eating pizza by the next day. it was a best case, but that's not always the way it goes. good luck!

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

i had all 4 done individually over the last 3 or so years. not through choice, they just came through at different times. pain for each one varied, but generally they were fine by the next day, and it's a great excuse to sit on the sofa watching movies (especially movies that my girlfriend wouldn't normally want to watch).

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z
    So I was prescribed amoxicillin, vicodin, and some other m named pain reliever. I went to the pharmacy and got them filled and got back amoxicillin, ibeprophine 800, and hydrocodone 7.5-750.

Now are those normal alternatives? I thought you got what you were prescribed? The hydro pills have big V's on the back side making me think I still got vicodin? oh well as long as they work...

5 second edit - I'm dumb.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocodone

"Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone (marketed as Vicodin, Anexsia, Dicodid, Hycodan (or generically Hydromet)"
    well you did answer your own question, but i'm sure it was whatever insurance you have has switched the medicine to a generic brand...keeps your co-pay costs lower if the name brand stuff isn't covered.

I love hydrocodone....don't take too much though, your plumbing can get stopped up pretty quick.

No I can't do it by tommorow.. 1stbite's Avatar
    got all four of mine and never had a problem with them

anyway good luck 80z
    and in a blink of an eye...
    Media and Multimedia Courses in Nottingham - First Diploma | IMedia | HND | Foundation Degrees | BA(Hons) Top Ups.

Give a Twit a chance!

Same here 1stbite. All four of mine came in just fine. Still awaiting my first cavity as well.

Was given the choice to get braces when I was 16, but that would have caused my wisdom teeth to eventually get yanked as well. So it was either live with a few imperfections, or go through braces and getting my wisdom teeth pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by lefteyewilly
    keeps your co-pay costs lower if the name brand stuff isn't covered.
    I got 28 amoxicillin, 15 hydrocodone, and like 20 or so ibuprofen and only cost me $29 . Not too bad considering I have had pills cost as much as $3 a piece or more.