A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Where do i get koolmoves?

Smile

I would like to know where i can get koolmoves at because it seems like a very good prog. Plz email the web addy or some website where i can more info on it. Thanks.

http://www.koolmoves.com

That site is top secrete though

The trail version is save disabled but allows you to export to SWF with a watermark. Once you register you get access to more text effects and and the paste shapes to file, paste frames to file, and save functions are enabled. The help files are the best starting point for the program. There are several examples and tuts on the Kool Moves site and the Kool Kit site. There are also several examples here in this forum. Also we found a way to incorperate advanced scripting (advanced game creation) calling Flash Player methods and FS commands along with some javascript. There are links to tuts under the FS Command example thread there and there is an example of calling java applets from kool moves also along with Vectorizing techniques...

I need to write down what I am posting into tuts. Oh well if you have any questions there are lots of people here to help.

did u ask bob if ur allowed 2 do that and do u even have KM?

But other than that nice work how did u create that software =P