A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Ruthie

Ruthie

The other daughter of the people I live with. (These are still unedited).

Last edited by alty29; 08-07-2007 at 04:57 PM.

Not much will be needed to make these amazing.

Damn it...I need to find some models and start shooting
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

yeah, a little editing and these will be stunning (well she already is....)

Nikonist
    Just falling in love
    Waiting for the edited versions
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

alty, being a regular in the coffee lounge, and reading your thread ....you should seriously think about putting a great family portrait together with each kid getting their own separate shots. even If you get them all nicely framed, that should leave enough left over to buy something you think they deserve, like a TV

awesome shots man. seriously.

I think a nice shot of each daughter for the parents and then a whole family portrait would be awesome.

good idea lefteye- not a lot of money but a lot of care and thought in it
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I have a whole family picture of them that is already framed. I am actually setting up what you guys suggested, but with their Grandchildren, they are quite possibly the cutest group of children I have ever seen. They both leave for a week on Friday, so I am going to try and get it all done then. I would do a shot of each of their actual children but one son is in Sudan, and another is in Virginia....so yeah.

thanks for the comments by the way, this was the first time I have ever done this type of photography, so I was a bit nervous
    Last edited by alty29; 08-08-2007 at 12:19 AM.

Yeah I have only had a "photoshoot" with a few close friends before and it was still weird doing it. I can't imagine shooting models I JUST met.

I think I would do better if I didn't know them, I feel bad telling people what to do. It also incredibly awkward, for both the person and the photographer. Just because they are trying to look hot, and it is just weird.

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Advice: Don't frame her face in the center of the frame. Remember the model is the focus of the image, fill up the frame with her (or him as the situation may require).

Otherwise, these are some nice shots.

Great shots Alty, she seems pretty willing! That always makes for more natural photos.
    "Wah wah wah Dorothy Parker wah wah wah" - hanratty21

Quote Originally Posted by albumprint
    To be edited! Tell me what more could be edited with such beautiful photographs. These are really amazing and one can fall in love with it at first sight.

Visit this site for more information on Digital Photo Albums & Photo books to sweetens your memories.
    REMOVED URL

I will rip off your head and poop down your throat.
    Last edited by MsPamela; 08-13-2007 at 04:44 AM. Reason: SPAM

Albumprint,
    You were already warned by David to stop this spaming, so I have removed your urls and I am warning you again. DO not do this again.

Just in case you missed it... I am putting a copy of it here for you.
    -------------------------

Seems a bit unusual to post a link in your signature, and register with the same name, if it is just a site you 'found' and thought we might be interested in.

Excuse my suspiciousness, but I have been moderating here for 7 years...I kinda recognise now when people post just to get their sig link displayed and promote their own services.

As for learning everything about photography...start taking pictures and getting feedback, read your camera manual and check the resources in this thread - http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=636216

davidp
    Palette Masters design
    Oentsjerk Netherlands
    http://www.pittypattermarket.com

holy smokes- MsPamela where have you been?

Watching... listening... :-) Working.
    Palette Masters design
    Oentsjerk Netherlands
    http://www.pittypattermarket.com