A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Please help! I need 6 buttons to play different parts of cue point embeded

Please help! I need 6 buttons to play different parts of cue point embeded

Hi, I am quite new to this area and I have hit a wall with my limited knowledge. I have a movie for which it has 6 embedded cue points; I would like 6 custom buttons (which will eventually sit on top of part of my movie; each to having an ability to jump to part of the movie and automatically play their designated section of the movie then stop.

The movie will start paused on a scene lets call that 'home' which can be returned to. The other 5 buttons will each have a small sequence/situation to play where each will stop on there own scene in the movie after they have run.

Possible useful points.

My movie will end up being streamed from either my own streaming server or a streaming server service.

I have had a play with embedded navigation cue points found located at
    The Adobe live documents site but they stop short of helping me with what I am trying to do.

Fully appreciate anyone who guide me here.

Somebody please! Please tell me if I have not asked the question well

Somebody please! Please tell me if I have not asked the question well

Don't worry, I have found the answer plus more myself

I have found the answer plus more myself, thanks for all your help. If anyone has the same question/issue then they will find that there is a flash artical located on the Adobe website called Flash Video template, presentation with synchronized graphics; it does exactly what I am after.