Hi

I have a small task that I do often and thought I would try to streamline it with some flash.

The idea is that I type in the basic info, that be name, address, phone and time and purpose, in a small app running on the mac as a projector or just plain swf.

I then arrange the info in one movieclip where it is set up like a reminder (On the "time/date", "name" will come by to "purpose"), I also set up another movieclip that is a notice to the ones comming (Hi "Name" looking forward to see You on the "time/date" for some "purpose") and so on. I set up all in all 4 of these for different purposes, but with the same info. Now I, using actionscript, print these as pdf's to my harddrive.
I use to write these by hand and that is just boring, I dont need the info in a database, it is just for speeding things up.

And here the "streamlining" should take place...
I allready wrote the app to do this but...
when sending the print function from flash for each of these "infopages" I get a OS X window asking me for the size to print, then I have to go and tell it to print as pdf instead of to my physical printer, then name it, then chose where to save it... this is done 4 times.

Can I get an applescript or automator to help me out here?

I need to name them by "name" and "date" then I need to save them all in a exsisting folder.

So to boil it down, print 4 MC's as pdf's and save them with names that are variables in flash?

Hope someone can point me in the right direction here as I have never touched applescript from flash, and only very little in all.

Thanks