A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iPhone is a trojan horse for government spying!?

I work for a company that provides cellular equipment/software and yes there is software that enables the gov't to listen to and gather information from your phone.

Who said that Big Brother was just in a book?

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    the technology to spy on us has been around for awhile.

It is technically viable for the gov to listen to every call we make and every email we send... and some conversations we have.

However, there is no way for the government to process all that data.
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Every entry got a back door that can be access with a overflow and this wont change. Accessing data that is held on a device is somehow easier than you can think.

Wireless taping have been there since 1950 and is even more used today. Some device have 128bit encryption on the fly for calls and data. This is the only way to protect information as long as others doesn't find the key.

However, there is no way for the government to process all that data.
    Take some steps backwards and look at your favorite search tool.. lets say Google. You can do query and find what you want on the WORLD wide web.. don't you? Push it a little further and you'll get the point.
    I ask you all to concentrate really hard on the freedom of all being. Its hard not to be very angry it is impossible We have to focus this confusion frustration helplessness feeling into a creative outlet Anger can spawn such amazing creativity through Street art Free art to teach each other know each other a language our evolution Go ahead and break some dumb rules

atRax, google only indexes a tiny percentage of the internet, less than 1% I think, and they update their searches once a month. There is no way to listen to everyones phone calls 24/7, and voice recognition can't do it either.

Not to mention that the government isn't this huge evil mastermind some of you seem to think it is. It's a bunch of people sitting around doing paperwork.

Spied or not, I'm still in love with it. As long as they dun disclose the AV sites I go to my parents. *Fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by blazes816
    Not to mention that the government isn't this huge evil mastermind some of you seem to think it is. It's a bunch of people sitting around doing paperwork.

I hope that statement was a joke...

anyone who still lives with mommy & daddy, doesnt work or pay bills/taxes/healthcare insurance.... need NOT apply to comment on the government.. (ever watch the movie SiCKO?)

you know your ALIVE during one of the worst US administrations ever to take office....right?

Quote Originally Posted by ihoss.com
    atRax, google only indexes a tiny percentage of the internet, less than 1% I think, and they update their searches once a month. There is no way to listen to everyones phone calls 24/7, and voice recognition can't do it either.

sidenote:

if you see a google spider as a current viewer of your PRIVATE forum...

how can you block it? can it crawl/index anything? (I was under the impression it could... password member or not)

Quote Originally Posted by numbnutz_ca
    I work for a company that provides cellular equipment/software and yes there is software that enables the gov't to listen to and gather information from your phone.

Who said that Big Brother was just in a book?
    So, mister insider person...how do you disable it?
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..

Quote Originally Posted by whispers
    I hope that statement was a joke...

anyone who still lives with mommy & daddy, doesnt work or pay bills/taxes/healthcare insurance.... need NOT apply to comment on the government.. (ever watch the movie SiCKO?)

you know your ALIVE during one of the worst US administrations ever to take office....right?

I don't live with my parents.. I am a parent. I do pay taxes, bills, health insurance.. and the things health insurance doesn't pay.

I have also worked with the government.. and by and large they are incompetent yet think they know best. That is there only evil. But that is an evil most people want.. very few people want freedom.. most want a just and kind master.

What makes you think this is the worst US admin ever? That phrase is tossed around quite a bit.. I wonder what the proof is? the comparisons, etc.
    Last edited by TallGuyLittleCar; 12-13-2007 at 12:29 PM.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

1.) I didnt say THE worst.. I stated one of the worst... I say because of the:

a.) abuse of power/privilege (pardoning friends..etc)
    b.) abuse of money management
    c.) scandals (war scandals, slipping in amendments into bills/laws being passed, wire-tapping)
    d.) questionable 'acquisition' of the presidency (both times)

and thats how "I" (and many others) view their government...

I also dont think being 'incompetent' is acceptable either....

at least fake me out.. dont make up words and use grammar out of context and remove all doubt that you are, un-educated, you cant conduct or carry yourself like a professional, and are nothign more than a mouth piece/cowboy.. who is protecting personal interests with out lives/economy.

and just because there has been other administrations that were jokes.. just as bad or maybe worse.. its NO excuse.. NONE.

they are equally as shamed.

I want a president/administration that is concerned with their own backyards (US) first and foremost.. we have lost ourself as an identity of freedom and good living.. and have bee reduced to an identity of freedom of greed.

I dont see a government that makes decisions based on the well-fare of the public (its people) or decisions that are made in an attempt to better society..

They may be 'masked' to look as such but are nothing more than veiled attempts to cut corners, save money or make money.

thats why....

1.) I didnt say THE worst.. I stated one of the worst... I say because of the:
    ahh well they all have been quite bad.. except for that William Henry Harrison fellow.

I also dont think being 'incompetent' is acceptable either....

at least fake me out.. dont make up words and use grammar out of context and remove all doubt that you are, un-educated, you cant conduct or carry yourself like a professional, and are nothign more than a mouth piece/cowboy.. who is protecting personal interests with out lives/economy.
    theexecutive office doesn't really have that much power. The relatively quick turnover makes the executive branch the least incompetent. The legislative, local areas are what has the most effect.. and is the most incompetent.

BAH! the locals look-up and are influenced by the peeps in Washington and of power.. (they all want to move up the bribery food chain)..

and Im not pointing to any ONE person.. its ALL (82%) (because 82 feels right,..thats why ) to blame.. one big blanket statement for the WHOLE government...

I think a MAJOR part of most our laws and ideals need to be re-worked..

from economy, healthcare to judicial system...

The more I learn and see/experience.. the more I can see/relate to how other countries view "AMERICA" (the big greedy pig of the world)..

(ie: our resource consumption, mortality rate/healthcare, etc)

I think a MAJOR part of most our laws and ideals need to be re-worked..

from economy, healthcare to judicial system...
    Interesting that healthcare is now a part of our laws...

The more I learn and see/experience.. the more I can see/relate to how other countries view "AMERICA" (the big greedy pig of the world)..

(ie: our resource consumption, mortality rate/healthcare, etc)
    Well it is always best to look at hard facts as apposed to "views". IF you look at our resource consumption as a % of gdp and the awarding of international patents.. we are still pretty durn good.

I would say the non-socalization of healthcare is a law. and how they cant price control is another law...

or ow about how the drug patent system works? new researchers having to pay top dollar for use of previous work? who cares if better drug..all about the money.. I'd say another hindering law.

And its fine if you dont share my opinion.. Its good that everyone doesnt.. keeps me informed....

but I just dont feel or believe that the government has MY (our) best interest at heart.. money rules their bottom line...(and their morals)..

we should been on alternate fuel sources long ago..
    healthcare should have been socialized long ago...
    etc..
    etc..etc..

I would say the non-socalization of healthcare is a law. and how they cant price control is another law...
    the absence of a law is a law. So does that mean atheist's believe in god?

I do get what your saying. I just find it odd that a person wants the goverment to tell people what to do. Wants to tell a person how much the should or shouldn't make. Who they must give their money to. Who they must take care of.

or ow about how the drug patent system works? new researchers having to pay top dollar for use of previous work? who cares if better drug..all about the money.. I'd say another hindering law.
    Do you not like being payed for your work?

but I just dont feel or believe that the government has MY (our) best interest at heart.. money rules their bottom line...(and their morals)..
    Why should they?

I like being paid for my work.. I dont get it? I dont think charging such an obscene amount (or just saying NO) to the point where it:

a.) cant be afforded
    b.) hinders medical progression on a WHOLE

its not an ABSENCE.. they IS a law saying they can price gouge (set whatever price they like)...

why should they? because they live like fat cats on our taxes...

They need to regulate the things that normal society needs to thrive and flourish....

they need to look out for those that need the help..not for those that can afford the help themselves.

If the government socialized healthcare by law.. we wouldnt have to worry about that little girl who COULD get her hearing back..but cant afford it..
    it would be given to her because EVERYONE is entitled to healthcare..

I dont call that 'telling people what to do'... it giving access to facilities that my taxes help pay for to everyone who needs it.. not just those who make 6 figures a year.

the things the government has ALL came from its people.. knowledge, technology, funding.. you find it absurd to ask for some loyalty?? and a little pay back??

When Rowanda children have a better mortality rate for infants than we do... something has to be changed....

Being a doctor is a VERY cush job... unless you are motivated and LIKE yo job.. most do NOT spend much time in their offices/hospital...

I like being paid for my work.. I dont get it? I dont think charging such an obscene amount (or just saying NO) to the point where it:

a.) cant be afforded
    b.) hinders medical progression on a WHOLE
    Exactly what % of profit is obscene. Are we talking about practitioners or researchers?
    its not an ABSENCE.. they IS a law saying they can price gouge (set whatever price they like)...
    Bill number?

why should they? because they live like fat cats on our taxes...
    who is living like fat cats on our taxes? Why not just decrease taxes and let us be free to make our own choices?

They need to regulate the things that normal society needs to thrive and flourish....
    So you don't think society can determine what it needs on it's own? What great leaps in technology or methods have come from government.. and what has come from society?

they need to look out for those that need the help..not for those that can afford the help themselves.
    o.k... but what does that have to do with government?

If the government socialized healthcare by law.. we wouldnt have to worry about that little girl who COULD get her hearing back..but cant afford it..
    it would be given to her because EVERYONE is entitled to healthcare..
    so people are entitled to other people's labor?

When Rowanda children have a better mortality rate for infants than we do... something has to be changed....
    ahh.. what?

rwanda has 82 deaths per 1000.

usa has 6.

Last I checked 6 is less than 82... by a significant amount.

Being a doctor is a VERY cush job... unless you are motivated and LIKE yo job.. most do NOT spend much time in their offices/hospital...
    how many doctors do you know? do you know what their malpractice is? did you spend 8 or more years in school? Have you ever known anybody going through residency?

For the first few years of a doctors job he or she is making 15 bucks an hour. 15 bucks an hour after 8 or so years of medical school. 15 bucks an hour with a minimum of 60 hours a week.

If being a doctor is such a cush job.. why arn't you one. Why isn't everybody one?
    Last edited by TallGuyLittleCar; 12-13-2007 at 03:13 PM.

as a matter of fact I just spent the weekend at my DOCTOR friends house in Chicago, before I attended the Adobe/Colin Moock event. (not to mention a whole family in the medical field)

I didnt say anyone could or should do it.. I said it was 'cush' being one (no mention of getting there).. and I know in @ 10 out by 2 (maybe) seeing a couple patients and then even logging into the network from home to update the patients notes (ie: less time being spent there) is a rather 'cush' schedule in my opinion.. but again your opinion may vary and that may be a very hard/difficult schedule to maintain in your opinion.

maybe no taxes and each to choose as they want IS the solution.. no clue. but if they are going to be taking MY taxes and donating funding to this or that.. well it better damn well be available to me.

I "DO" think society can decide what it wants for itself.. I think we have. But again this is subject to your 'circle'.. I dont know many, if any who are against, socialized healthcare.. (except maybe those who grossly profit from payments/fees/costs without having to deliver)

what does the government have to do with helping those that cant afford to help themselves? are you joking? LOL.. they take my taxes dont they? what business is it of theirs to take money out of my check then?

and yes.. I guess to a certain point.. people ARE entitled to other's services in my opinion.. I mean if you want to work in the public arena.. that is what you chose right? Hospitals are open to the public.. they get funding from our government, that take our taxes....??? but then we cant afford to go there?

I think there is plenty of mistakes going on.