A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Bugs

Bugs

Hi there,

I found out there are a few bugs in the new version of 3DFA...

- When trying to add a "show elements" action in a slide show, I get the message: "SaveUndo is not a message of Null on line 43 object.saveUndo()"

- When using copy/paste to copy/paste html,text,.. inside or outside a slideshow the text sometimes completely disappears..When deleting the whole text and creating a new one in exact the same location it works again... (copy/paste bug?)

- Also, sometimes it becomes impossible to select an object (like HTML, Large text,..) inside a slideshow to replace it (It's only possible to select the whole slideshow, but not a single object). When saving, closing 3DFA and restarting, it works fine...
    Last edited by my_6th_sense; 10-28-2007 at 03:43 AM.

This issue has been solved, but you should always be able to select a slideshow child element by clicking on its name in the slide element list.

We are working towards a new release before next weekend, but there is still plenty to do before then.

We will not be changing the registration policy for this next release. Nor will we freeing the Flash 8 export or open-sourcing the element interfaces just yet.
    Cheers,
    kusco
    (3DFA Support Team)