A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Trading .fun files?

Smile

Hi,
    I am new to koolmoves and am feeling kinda lazy and I don't create well(I have a hard time drawing stick people).
    Is it possible to trade fun files or swf files and edit them in koolmoves?
    I do webhosting for a hobby and am good at modifying someone elses work (to my shame)and putting them up.
    It would be nice to just download some files allready done and just change them to fit the need.
    Any Ideas?
    Thanks.
    WEB

hi i read alot and dont talk unless i have to

i think it is a good idea. but for different reasons.
    sometimes i need help but when i ask johnni i'm really not technically literate but if i had an example BADASS!
    i pick it right up ....

maybe using an x-drive account and passing the username and password around creating a virtual drive full of .fun files (sounds like something i should use my x-drive for... hmmm ..... what a great idea)

write me at wolf4202@cs.com

Quote: A woman's legs are stronger than a donkey. -grandpa mora (a little bit of grandpa lives on in the internet)
    ---- it's better in spanish -----
    Spanish: las piernas de una mujer estiran mas que un burro. -grandpa mora

Super Moderator
    You are both making a good point. Along with advancing functionality and making the user interface easier and easier to use, we want to add more content to the software like with did with text effects to aid people who want to use a plug and play approach for building animations and who want examples on which to build. People can certainly help by contributing and sharing their work. I don't know the best precedure for people sharing their work.

I have an I Drive with a lot of my work available...

I-Drive and Free Drive are both good ways to share files.

If you need an example I can custom make some for you.

I think this would be a great learning tool for new users. SWISH users trade .swi files all the time, I am sure we can trade .fun files, I will have my AMEBA intro available for download, maybe tonight, with .fun file and .swf, all that I ask is don't take off the reference to me, you can change everything else, but that.

Brad