A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty 4

I almost hate to say it but I enjoyed the demo for this WAY more then Crysis. It can run on my 9800 Pro just fine at 1280x1024 and AA off. I can't wait to have it all maxed out and play through the whole game but the demo was very enjoyable. It was pretty short but if the rest of the game is anything like that I will be very happy. I have heard review of people beating the game in a little of 6 hrs which is sort of disappointing but I will still be playing it.

Now just to go back and finish COD2 and start COD3
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Looking forward to this though I'm currently playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on Wii. IT's class! Also, the Orange box, then Mario Galaxy and then COD4.

THERE ARE SIMPLY TOO MANY GOOD GAMES TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

No I can't do it by tommorow.. 1stbite's Avatar
    COD:uo ftw

newer versions don't seem to have the same atmosphere and gameplay as the original COD or the uo expansion pack. Seems like the too much has gone into graphics development at the sacrifice of gameplay IMO just hope COD4 actually corrects the issue...
    and in a blink of an eye...
    Media and Multimedia Courses in Nottingham - First Diploma | IMedia | HND | Foundation Degrees | BA(Hons) Top Ups.

Give a Twit a chance!

I LOVE the first COD- one of the best FPS I have ever played right up there with Half Life 1. I tried getting into COD2 but got bored but I might retry to go through it.

Crysis, COD4, UT3- you all need to get better rigs so we can have some real online battles. Stop with this free 8 year old demos.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

im on ut3 almost every night.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.