A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Lookin' for some feedback :)

[beta] Lookin' for some feedback :)

Hey guys,

First I just want to say how much I love this place! The forum, the free movies, the free sounds, and the free tuts, there all so great! It has helped me so much and enabled me to make a lot of cool things!

Now, I have been working on a "game" I guess, or maybe its just more of an interactive animation, not sure, anyways... I would like some feedback on it. it's not completely done: there isn't any sound yet (besides the songs on teh iPod), the couch and the door don't work yet (and they are probably going to be the biggest part), and I might add some cut scenes to make the whole thing a little more interesting.

So only the picture, ipod, and computer work as of right now, but please take a look at it here: http://home.comcast.net/~kyle_d/DITL/main.html

I would like any and all comments or criticism!

Thanks!

P.S. Also check out my new site at: http://www.versatilekyle.com!
    Last edited by kyleisntwild; 11-29-2007 at 10:05 PM.

This is cool thus far. I can tell you put alot of work into this, it's a fun little interactive. Good work! I like the computer, it would be also cool if you added mini games to the computer, or on a gameboy/arcade machine. That would make the interactive experience much more interesting! Anyways, good luck on this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauceofallevils
    This is cool thus far. I can tell you put alot of work into this, it's a fun little interactive. Good work! I like the computer, it would be also cool if you added mini games to the computer, or on a gameboy/arcade machine. That would make the interactive experience much more interesting! Anyways, good luck on this project.

Thanks and yeah, I am planning to put in a little games already. My idea for the couch is that you click on it, and it brings up a TV, there you can choose to watch TV or play video games. Its gunna be tight.

And when you go outside, you will be able to play soccer, work in your garden, and some other stuff.

I am also planning on adding a title screen and some cut scenes to work as transitions.

Thanks for mentioning that it looks like I spent some time on this, because I really have. And to keep up with my plans, it is going to require a lot more

Thanks again for the comment!