A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Error 2032 - Stream error

Error 2032 - Stream error

I am having a problem where my Flex application dipplays this error:

Code:
    faultCode:Server.Error.Request faultString:'HTTP request error' faultDetail:'Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032: Stream Error.
    Error is displayed every time i use HTTPService for connecting to a simple .php script:

PHP Code:
    <?php

include('file_handler.php');

$f = new file_handler("server"80"username""password""url"WEBDAV);

?>
    I should mention that .php script work just fine when executed directly from browser and basically what it does is connect to a remote server using webdav protocol through custom 'file_handler.php' class. If i remove the line:

Code:
    $f = new file_handler("webct.carnet.hr", 80, "username", "password", "url", WEBDAV);
    used for connecting error is not displayed. I googled and didn't find any solution and what's even worse i don't know what's the problem? Can someone help me on this?

Fix for Error 2032

Blu3,

This AS3 Error is a runtime error that you received because something was not able to be pulled from the server.

I wrote up a post on ActionScript Error #2032 on my blog. I hope this helps. If you want to post some code I could help you troubleshoot it.

Thanks,
    Curtis J. Morley

Thank you very much Chris for your reply and blog post, it's really helpful. I managed to solve this, the problem was somewhere in WebDav communication through PHP file. Thanks anyway

best regards