A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [SHOW] Barack*Paper*Scissors

[SHOW] Barack*Paper*Scissors

Hi guys,

Here's another game for you to enjoy, BARACK*PAPER*SCISSORS, aka "Finally, an election process that makes sense!"

It's a simple Rock/Paper/Scissors game, but I think that we put as much love as we can (knowing the actual restrictions and "please don't do it that way" from the client, but this is as usual ) during the entire month of development.

You need to register if you want to save your score and personnal data, but guests are welcome to play the complete game.

You can play the game right HERE

Enjoy ^_^

Beautiful pixels as ever babe.

Nice job considering the game itself hasn't got the most scope in the world.

Squize.

ditto on the stunning graphics. looks like the character structure is based on your fight engine. exceptional work and great caricatures.
    Graphics Attract, Motion Engages, Gameplay Addicts
    XP Pro | P4 2.8Ghz | 2Gb | 80Gb,40Gb | 128Mb DDR ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

thats a very slick looking game, nice one
    lather yourself up with soap - soap arcade

Game Player - Developer scheletro's Avatar
    Very nice graphics and animation

"I love to make them as I love to play them"

Patron Saint of Beatings WilloughbyJackson's Avatar
    Very awesome graphic, animation, presentation and feel.

Too bad Japanese Rock, Paper, Scissors (with the secondary reaction game) is the superior game.

Holy s#!t, I would love to play your game if I could find it on their horribly done site. Could you somehow talk them into letting you design their website also? I felt like it was 1998 trying to navigate that jumble.

Thanks for the positive comments so far! ^^

looks like the character structure is based on your fight engine.
    ...And you are correct! That motivated me to create another fighting game where you can totally customize your character... If someone is interested to budget that, mail me, haha

Thanks . That's typically the type of game I don't like too much on the internet (wack-a-mole/boxing/killing/puzzle games using celebrities), but it was fun to develop one for a change (That and the fact they decided to COMPLETELY change the game after 2 weeks of developement - it was a FPS view with webcam-like video sequences featuring a hawt chick getting almost naked at this time, but the damn girl didn't vote so she lost all her public credibility. Oh, she's the famous "ObamaGirl" if you are interested )

Holy s#!t, I would love to play your game if I could find it on their horribly done site. I felt like it was 1998 trying to navigate that jumble.
    Haha yes, there are a lot of things going on in their site...
    If you want to play the game quickly though, they created the biggest button/link ever:

Quote Originally Posted by marmotte
    Thanks for the positive comments so far! ^^

looks like the character structure is based on your fight engine.
    ...And you are correct! That motivated me to create another fighting game where you can totally customize your character... If someone is interested to budget that, mail me, haha

Thanks . That's typically the type of game I don't like too much on the internet (wack-a-mole/boxing/killing/puzzle games using celebrities), but it was fun to develop one for a change (That and the fact they decided to COMPLETELY change the game after 2 weeks of developement - it was a FPS view with webcam-like video sequences featuring a hawt chick getting almost naked at this time, but the damn girl didn't vote so she lost all her public credibility. Oh, she's the famous "ObamaGirl" if you are interested )

Holy s#!t, I would love to play your game if I could find it on their horribly done site. I felt like it was 1998 trying to navigate that jumble.
    Haha yes, there are a lot of things going on in their site...
    If you want to play the game quickly though, they created the biggest button/link ever:

No, seriously though, I can't find the game. I clicked on the link to the news article about the game being released, but of course they don't actually link you to the game from there, that would make sense. There is also a little banner on the right side that says Play the game, but theres nowhere to click to actually play it. maybe the site is not showing up correctly in Firefox of something, but I seriously just spent 15 minutes on that site trying to find your game, and I cant. I really would like to play it, but almost on principle now I don't want to give that website another hit.

Where exactly on the page is the link?

Really, nothing happens when you click that big image in their site? Hmm, it's supposed to open a pop-up with the game...

Direct link (not a pop-up anymore, but yay, it works ): http://www.usarps.com/barack_paper_scissors/