A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Button text problem

Button text problem

I have a large image (actually a site map of a housing development), there are different stages to the development. I have the jpg of the development map, I then created buttons on each of the different development stages, each a layer (1-13).

On mouseover the button changes from the development image to a text message, say "Now Selling", "Available June", "SOLD" etc.

I am not sure if I have done this the right way though, as it does not seem to work. When I mouse over with no text, just a blank everything works OK, but if I add text to "Over", when I mouse over the button it works, displaying the text, but when I mouse over the text, it goes to MouseOff (The original image). Am I clear as mud???

Here is an example .... mouse over the middle right of the development .... ( left of Flintcroft St).

http://regencyparkwarwick.com.au/test2/sitemap.html

I am sure it is simple .... just not understanding it ..... maybe I have done it the wrong way ????

Any help .... welcome.

Thanks

I had a look to your movie, you have you textarea as input text, just select static text or if you choose dynamic just remember to make it unselectable!

and that's all

Problem Fixed

Thank you for your fix..... so simple when you know how.

Thanks again

Trevor