Stockholm Airport has asked me to propose a project to install within the Airport. The following letter is a description of this project as well as an invitation for others to contribute on our project

I am proposing a project that will basically consist of a 15 x 15 pixel screen embedded in the floor that is 4 meters by 4 meters in length, each pixel can display a full color range and is touch sensitive. The system is connected to the internet and is controlled through flash files.

The project will allow for public participation from passers-by interacting with the work in the physical space (through the touch sensitive floor) as well as from digital artists contributing to the programming of the screen (through the peripheral computer connected to the internet.) Through this interactivity we will evaluate our installation, leading to a better use of public space.

All experiences will be rated based on the amount of people interacting with the installation. The rating system will define which experiences(programs) are most used on the system and which ones will be archived, creating a type of competition between developers. Furthermore all flash files will be open source so flash designers can exchange, dialog and become more aware of what types of experiences work in the space.

We are looking for interested flash developers to participate in a project that will involve a new installation at the Stockholm airport. On March 14 we will present our final proposal to the airport board members for this new installation at the airport.

There will be a webcam setup so flash file makers can see the results of their experiments.

This is the initial call to action, we need files to start the system.

**All flash files can be 15 x 15 pixels or a 15 x 15 larger graph of squares. There is an example of a 5 x 5 pixel project on my website. The dimensions are alright also since it will divide evenly into 15.www.cameronmacleod.net Do not worry about coding just send the file in .swf. Keep in mind the idea of the project, there will be people walking on your game. Think multiplayer, dance possibilities, this is also a social experience opposed to a video game which is either just two people or one (usually), it will have a speaker system too so think sound and best of all think about beating your competitors**

Any help you can offer will be kindly appreciated by the 800 000 passengers per month that could see your work, as well as myself and the airport staff.