Hi,
I need to make a flash movie which looks like a few people making conversation using their web cams. It all needs to run locally and I'm using CS3. Their conversation was pre-written and filmed, and then broken into many small video clips. Now I'm trying to puzzle everything together into a single movie but every method I'm using seems to have it's faults. I've tried embedding the clips so I can see when a clip ends and jump to another person but there's a sync problem and the video seems to lag after the audio. I tried streaming the videos but they all took a few frames to load and start running which caused a blinking effect. I've tried using video objects and actionscript to asign flv's, but had a hard time asserting when a clip ends so I can seamlessly jump to another person- even when using script to delay the timeline the movie's duration in milliseconds. I also re-edited the conversations to 3 long FLV's and tried synching those but was faced with the same problems. Can anybody think of the best method to do this? the main issue here is synchronizing the start and end of the various clips, without losing their audio/video sync in the process.

Thanks!