A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Transformers 2 Spoilers

Transformers 2 Spoilers

Treatment from Michael Bay is online:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/488495/Tra...nt-1007-Leaked
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

I used the search string 'megan+fox+naked+lesbian' and it returned nothing. This movie will now suck.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

was a fun read. if its legit and not another bay trick it could make a good movie.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I read that a couple of days ago... and no. That's not a good movie in the making.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I'm inclined to say it'll be better than the first, if for nothing more that it's less about Sam than the Transformers themselves, there's more of them in it, and Michael Bay will be directing a movie with lots of fights and stuff blowing up.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    I read that a couple of days ago... and no. That's not a good movie in the making.
    it sounds like theres alot ton of fighting robots. that = good popcorn movie.

its time to give up that they are going to do anything thats going to save your childhood memories of shows, either they ruin them, or they ruin them, but at least make it fun to watch. case and point, gi-fk'n joe.

a crapton of robots fighting it out = yes please.

if(transformers2==transformers1){
    movie.sucks=true;
    }else{
    movie.sucks=true;
    }

gorilla finger Megan Fox and big giant robots...it might not be a good movie, but it's always fun to watch...I just imagine it's called 'Gobots' instead of Transformers, and that makes it look awesome
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

^ I see you've adopted the stance on her stubby fingers.

Mind you, the kid in me was happy to see the first movie... but let's put it out there. Bringing StarScream to the front when we've honestly not gotten to know Megatron yet... that's a mistake.

And the over-importance of Soundwave in this version, leaves the question... who else is out there? That's not really addressed in that "script" either.

Have Megatron and the rest lick their wounds, he's already in the sea, so set up the underwater base, and basically have Megatron get in touch with some power he never knew he had and have him wreck basically 1.5 hours of Earth stuff... and I'll be a happy person. Bring Megatron into the front, destroy **** on a new level... and it'll be all good.

This 'treatment' must be bogus. The script mentions the construction vehicles transforming into "devestator" (incorrect spelling), when we all know that the first movie has a construction vehice called Devastator. Unless this is a huge snafu on behalf of Bay, the treatment is a hoax.
    Flipsideguy

^ I agree... thus my "script" usage. I seriously want Megatron to do what he's supposed to do... wreck ****.

Quote Originally Posted by flipsideguy
    This 'treatment' must be bogus. The script mentions the construction vehicles transforming into "devestator" (incorrect spelling), when we all know that the first movie has a construction vehice called Devastator. Unless this is a huge snafu on behalf of Bay, the treatment is a hoax.
    bay butchered some of the names in the initial movie. i wouldnt be suprised to see them have another devastator to set things right.

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick
    ^ I agree... thus my "script" usage. I seriously want Megatron to do what he's supposed to do... wreck ****.
    2 words: Metal Mullet.

If it doesn't show up in the second one, Michael Bay should be forced to cut off a finger Yakuza style to repent for his sins.

....he's amazing!!! lesli_felix's Avatar
    Michael Bay's best days were with Jerry Bruckheimer. Ironic that teaming him up with Spielberg gave us Transformers. Personally I think he should die and be brought back to life in one of his own chase scenes..

On that subject - did anyone notice the references to the film "armageddon"?

There's a colonel sharpe in both films. There's one scene where a kid with a camera says "this is way cooler than armageddon" but the funniest one is when Shia La Boeuf quickly blurts out in a chase scene "houston this is a kick-ass ride" - a line ripped directly from the other film.

At least bay has a sense of humour.