A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: TV shows

@jAQUAN - I looked forward to and watched an episode of Sister Wives (as a HUGE fan of Big Love) and found it completely uninteresting. For obvious reasons, the scripted Big Love makes those characters a ton more appealing, while the reality version makes me simply shake my head. I think once the original buzz wears off this show will be left with nothing more than a Svengali-ish dude and his harem of 3-baggers.

Kenny Fk'n Powers would fk up all of these mother fkers.
    Last edited by hanratty21; 10-08-2010 at 02:23 PM.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

Well obviously a scripted show is going to have a better tempo but there's still a train-wreck appeal. I just want to what they do for a living. I know Utah cost of living isn't much but there's gotta be a some decent cash coming in. No way they'd be all shiny happy freaks if there were money issues.

They posted a blurb under the guy that I saw...I remember it saying either advertising sales or marketing sales.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

On Bones: I'm waiting for Booth's gf to die. I like her too much and women hate her. Sometimes I think women only tun in to hate her and get pissed off.

I just can't get over how awesome Fringe is. Easily the best show on television. Last nights ep. confused the sh*t out of me however. I'm going to have to read some fan-sites to straighten out what just happened.

The long wait is over Burn Notice is back.

Excellent season of Dexter even though the finale was anticlimactic

Also just started OZ from HBO. Yeah I'm 14 years late but whatever. Enjoying it so far.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

OZ..is one of my favorite shows of all time.. WAY before its time.. where as more HBO and FX series are getting as 'gritty'..

you'll see TONS of OZ actors who have moved on to be more main actors as well.

Great finale to Burn Notice. Next season will be even better as he's back in the CIA. I just hate waiting till summer to see it.

I'm just stunned at how cool Sanctuary has become. I've always considered a poorly put together low budget show like farscape but just cool enough to watch. Starting with a 2-part finale last season with a 3rd part opening this one and culmination with what they've done in the last 5 or 6 episodes they've developed a concrete plot line loaded with cool factor. This of course means it will get the axe before next season.

Quote Originally Posted by whispers View Post
    OZ..is one of my favorite shows of all time.. WAY before its time.. where as more HBO and FX series are getting as 'gritty'..

you'll see TONS of OZ actors who have moved on to be more main actors as well.
    Definitely has a dated 90's cable feel to it but still ahead of it's time content wise. Almost done with Season 1- about to finish the finale.

Hasn't held a punch yet. Lots of stuff you still don't see around TV so much.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Here in india,...reality tv shows are ruling the roost. I hate it. There are umpty number of shows similar to American idol and it is getting sick. Every channel i surf to has a guy or a girl singing or dancing. It is time to put an end to it. What happened to nice scripted programs of the past. I feel nostalgic when i think of some great series' like NYPD blue, The practice, The-X-files, Homicide, Law and Order, LA Law, the West wing, 24, LOST, etc,.

The shows now seem like a bad patch of these earlier ones

Watch Hulu

Almost done with Season 2 of Six Feet Under. Great show but damn is that family ****ed.

i used to watch it when it was on HBO. I couldn't take it anymore. It was just so messed up and depressing it wasn't worth the aggravation anymore.

That's the way I felt about the last season of BSG. It was gut wrenching. and when fans begged them to lighten up they just dug deeper.

In other stuff I wish Hulu would start adding more episodes of ATHENA
    Which of course no one here cares about but me.

Quote Originally Posted by hikster View Post
    There are umpty number of shows similar to American idol and it is getting sick. Every channel i surf to has a guy or a girl singing or dancing.
    Isn't there a Jersey Shore equivalent in India?
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

Quote Originally Posted by FlashLackey View Post
    Isn't there a Jersey Shore equivalent in India?
    That show, the once i got to see; is too wild, in'it? Yeah, there are equivalents.

I am loving and content with 30 ROCK, although season 5 fell a little short on the witty part.

Community is airing here nowadays, and it is hiiiiiiillaaaaaaariiiiiiouuuuuusss
    sorry about that, but this show is great.

That show, the once i got to see; is too wild, in'it? Yeah, there are equivalents.

I am loving and content with 30 ROCK, although season 5 fell a little short on the witty part.

Community is airing here nowadays, and it is hiiiiiiillaaaaaaariiiiiiouuuuuusss
    sorry about that, but this show is great.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccKsjIUWVuI
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

What are they called? Are they in english or translated to it?
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf