A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Thread

Does it matter? I was not as impressed with the graphics as much as I was with all the action I am going to be thrown into. Also COD4 by them had AMAZING graphics even better then in that video imo(cod4 on full res and everything turned up is glorious even now still) so I am confident that it will be incredible.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Modern Warfare 2 will undoubtedly be hella fun online. That's the draw for me.

I'm just trying to sort out the difference(s) between Infamous and Prototype. I'm not seeing a lot of differences.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

apparently the new tony hawk is going to cost $120 because you cant play without the skate board.

$120 = about $80 to much for a game.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

-_-
    Modern Warfare 2 will undoubtedly be hella fun online. That's the draw for me.
    Yep, that's the only reason I'm planning on getting it. CoD4's campaign was fun, but I just didn't get into it again once I'd beaten it. It just didn't have enough replay value for me. The multiplayer was great though.

Yeah the campaign is amazing in COD4 it was just a little too short for me but had enough action packed into it to be satisfied. Online was the best part though. I loved the rank system. It made you want to keep playing. So I hope they keep what made COD4 so great but just refine it. Not just reskin it like the last one was.

The last one was only good because they took everything Infinity Ward did to bring back the bang into the series and threw it back into WWII with new skins.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

One, you assume I was wearing pants, and two, I realized that, still gonna be a great game in a great franchise.

Beats another WWII game.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

I am kind disappointed that I forget what company canceled that Iraq game. It's going to be done sooner or later just do it now.

I just finished the demo of Plants Vs. Zombies from steam and it is actually a cute little addicting game.

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z View Post
    I am kind disappointed that I forget what company canceled that Iraq game. It's going to be done sooner or later just do it now.
    Konami's "Six Days in Fallujah" - it was going to suck.

Well maybe Modern Warfare 5 or something can be it

I can't wait for Red Dead Redemption. Red Dead Revolver was an excellent game with a movie-like pace to the story.

there are entire parts of orcarina of time i dont remember even playing the first time.

I really wish that the guy who was making the 2D version of Ocarina had finished it. It's too bad he got into that accident.

there was no accident..

Yeah Nintendo put a hit on him...

nope, he was a little 15 year old kid who got in over his head. He had so much hype around him he cracked, he didnt want to make the game anymore, so he faked his death on the internet so that people would leave him the **** alone.

Plus why play a game in 2d when you can play it in 3d?

Was that really what happened? All I remember was seeing some screen shots and a little blurb about it and then a few months later something about the creator dying in a car crash.

I have to go look this up now. Well after I come back from the worlds largest arcade (or so they say)

a piglet who loves Opeth
    never heard about this accident.

i picked up tiger woods 2010. spent about an hour customizing my golfer for career mode. currently through 6 holes im sitting at +11... tiger woods i am not. motion plus is awesome.

my golfer looks so happy each time i bogey:-/

Tiger Woods for the Wii is probably the most accurate golf game (in regards to motion based games) ever.

Too bad I just don't ****ing like golf games that much. Same goes for tennis.