So the yankies are going to be taking over the forums with their Good vs. Evil competition, so I think us Brits should stir something up.

I did like Blair, he was wrong to go along with the "let's all invade Iraq" idea and now we're in a right pickle, but he did a good job over the 10 years. I really wanted to like Brown – but he really has joined a sinking ship. He's pretty much the captain of the aforementioned ship. In fact, there's a fleet of ships, and he's the admiral.

Having watched the council elections, with Labour falling to pieces, and in London, Ken narrowly loosing out to Boris (I doubt some people realised they were actually voting Tory, they just wanted "that funny one from Have I Got News For You"), I think Labour are out and I think David Cameron is going to be our next Prime Minister.

I don't like Cameron, I think he's too sly. He's trying too hard to be cool and green. What the hell, cycling to work on a Friday? Oh go you Cameron, save the planet.

Anyway, I'm going to vote Liberal Democrat at the next general election, estimated to be June 11th 2009. Clegg isn't really capable of running the country, but it would be so nice to have the Lib Dems as the second party instead of Labour.

Or, how about we scrap our existing government and first-past-the-post election and run proportional representation?

And then once we've got the Lib Dems at number 2 and the Conservatives prove they are as incapable of running the country as they were 10 years ago, then we all vote Labour and get David Miliband in as PM, with Lib Dems shadowing.

Should be something to argue with in that...