A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] Animating a silhouette

resolved [RESOLVED] Animating a silhouette

Forgive me if this question has been asked before, but how do you animate a silhouette? Such as like the bird or woman on the intro at http://www.micelistudios.com/#/home/

I don't have a problem doing research on it, but I'm not sure what I should be googling to find more information. I'm out to make a silhouette of a person walk up a staircase. Do you do timeline animation or is it scripted animation? If someone could point me in a direction to go in, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Mo

typically this is just a matter of drawing it out frame by frame, definitely no way to pull that off using only code. Another option is to make it in Poser which would make it pretty easy and it would look flawless. If you don't own Poser frame by frame is the way to go.
    Evolve Designs Interactive Media
    the natural selection

Evolve,

I was kind of afraid it was "draw it out frame by frame". I suck at drawing, but I guess practice makes perfect, and I'll be getting ALOT of practice. Also, you mentioned Poser. I've only heard of that once and have no idea what it is or does. I'll be researching that program most definitely. Thanks for your help.

Mo