A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: FLASH SITE USING ONLY SWISH

resolved

hey there, Just finished a Project designing an entire flash site using Swish...
    Let me know what you think,
    http://www.dejavurocks.com

not a bad looking site (for swish) one thing though...its real hard to click on the ENTER FLASH SITE button 'cause you can only click the text and its constantly moving.

Nice work, its hard doing a site only with swish, but with swish its like going back to the poor html days but its just poor flash. Its really hard getting in cuase the text moves all the time.

perfect for a band

I think this is exactely what swish was intended for!
    Site looks plenty cool for a band like this. All band sites dont have to look like madonna's site.

My only comment is that every single piece of text is flashing and swirling. Right now your site would be a perfect case study for what's wrong with flash sites today. You would be better to only effect one or two pieces of text. You might think the constant buzzing of text and fotos gives it excitement and a "we're here to rock!" attitude but it looks more like 5 year old kids running around screaming, dropping their ice cream cones in the street. Less is more and other boring cliches. Cheers! Jeers!

When it comes to Swish sites, DejaVu trully applies:

already seen