A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Ladybird

Ladybird

Hi, not really shown any of my pictures before, but interested to get involved and get some feedback

using a Canon G9, taken quite a selection of images in the last few months, still learning...

Another question is, when do you retouch an image. Is it good to see that ladybirds have bits stuck to them or do you remove those, right or wrong?

look forward to you comments

D
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a great close up - I really like it.

I think it's up to you if you want to re-touch things like that. If what she's got stuck to her shell is distracting then take it out. Some people are die hard that you can't mess with an image after taking it. Why the hell not I say - God gave us PS for a reason

Nikonist
    Quote Originally Posted by littleMatt
    Some people are die hard that you can't mess with an image after taking it. Why the hell not I say - God gave us PS for a reason
    I sign that!

Before removing the bits I would try to work on the burned out spot on it's back which is caused by the sun.

Nice and sharp close up...I like the DOF! :-)
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

great photo- so sharp.

yeah as the guys above said- it's really personal preference about removing those specks. i probably would, as i find them a tiny bit distracting (but i'm not sure whether that's just because you mentioned it!)

Quote Originally Posted by littleMatt
    God gave us PS for a reason
    i love that

Thanks for the feedback guys, good to get some good feedback. I'll post it again once I get time to alter it. Thanks again

D